Sunday, November 28, 2010

Baby Shower Fun!!!

Okay, so I know that I am way past due but I thought I'd still post these anyways!! I had the best baby shower ever! It turned out amazing! My mom and sisters did a great job! There were some very delicious salads and pastas and the best desserts ever! So many people helped out and I really appreciate all of the love and support! Thank you again to everyone! I got the cutest gifts for Hadley! I am so excited to dress her in all of her new outfits she received.


Everything was decorated Pink & Green!

36 weeks!
Heather & Meredith! (Thanks for your help girls - loved the fruit and brownies!)
Softest pink blanket from my Grandma Julie! This is Hadley's favorite blanket!
The most adorable Christmas outfit! I cannot wait to dress her in this! Thanks so much Grandma Julie - I love it!
All of the cute headbands and bows my Mom & Sisters made for Hadley! She will be all dolled up!
This little girl already has a shoe collection like her Momma! They are all so adorable! Thanks Grandma! My mom went out of her way to make my baby shower awesome!
My little helpers! They did a great job helping open all of Hadley's presents!
My little helpers in action!
Me with my mother-in-law and sister-in-law and my niece Kambri - thanks for your help they made yummy Pesto Chicken Sandwiches!
The Pregnant Ladies! Thanks again for the yummy desserts (Erin made my favorite tarts!)





No comments:

Post a Comment