Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Hadley and Baby Bridger - Best of Cousins!

I know I know, this is only well 3 months overdue, but like I always say better late than never! It's true too, I loved late wedding (or any occasion) gifts, who wouldn't! Especially when you really aren't expecting them! Well my sister, Kori, had her little man and did an awesome job, might I say! I hope to be like her in the delivery room on the next go-around (no epidural - wow!) Tyler and Kori are such great parents, and we love having little Bridger around! He is so cute, and I don't mind watching him (hint, hint) if you ever need me too!

Mike (shortly after the shaved head bet) with Hadley and little Bridger Boy!

Grandma and Hadley girl! Hadley & Bridger have the best Grandma ever!

Hadley and Bridger boy. Oh he is adorable, I can't get over it!!

Looks like I am going to need to take some updated pics of the cousins together again!! They sure grow up fast! We love you Bridger boy, thanks for joining us!

1 comment:

  1. Awh!! Those pics are so cute! Haha I love how Hadley is looking at him like he is a fun toy! So cute! My baby is getting so big... :(

    ReplyDelete