Monday, September 12, 2011

Colorado with Grandparents!

Mike, Hadley, and I had so much fun going to Colorado! Pictures don't do justice for how beautiful it is there! We hope to move to Colorado someday, hopefully soon!


We pulled into my Grandparents house - beautiful huh!


We saw deer everyday - they think they own my Grandpa's old truck



We went up into the mountains - about 5 minutes from the house to see this! No photoshopping necessary on these photos!



Daddy loved showing Hadley all God's beautiful creations!



Hadley loved smelling the gorgeous wild flowers!



There are hundreds of natural lakes and rivers up on the mountain - feel free to make this your desktop background - I know I did!



Hadley loves when Daddy holds her!


The view on the way down!



Daddy and Hadley getting ready to test out the 4-Runners!




Getting warmed up...



And Take-Off has begun!!


Flying Fast!



And the verdict.... She LOVED it!!! We loved going on Quad rides while we were there!




And for down time, we'd swing on the porch in the beautiful weather!! Thanks Grandma & Grandpa for the best vacation ever!!

3 comments:

  1. How fun! I can't believe how beautiful those pictures are!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh that looks so fun! I wish we would have gone with you!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Seriously beautiful! These pictures make me so sad that we weren't able to to go with you guys! Looks amazing!!!!

    ReplyDelete