Saturday, April 28, 2012

March Twenty-Twelve!

March was such a fun month! We started off celebrating my birthday! My mom was sweet enough to throw me a big family party and we had a blast!! I got money from everyone to go towards my treadmill Mike is buying me (yes, it's almost May and we have yet to find one I LOVE...!) My sister-in-law Erin was so sweet and colored my hair for my birthday!! She rocks and was so thoughtful to think of me - as always!! On my actual birthday, Mike surprised me and took the day off from school!! We had fun getting lots of FREE food, went shopping at Forever 21, and then dropped our little tike off and headed to Joe's Farm Grill for another free meal! He is the sweetest husband, and I loved spending the day with him and Hadley!

Baby Beckham

 Kade wrote me a very cute Poem for my bday!! He is a stud!!

I LOVE that face!!


Hadley LOVED the monkeys!
 For Spring Break we headed to Del Mar, CA to stay at Mike's grandma's house - it is beautiful and overlooks the ocean!! We had a blast and started our trip out by going to the San Diego Zoo! Tanner, Meredith, & Gunnar joined us and we had a blast!!
 Having fun exploring!





Being Silly and playing Peek a Boo!

 Lounged around in style with her feet up!





A little of this happened...

 She loved showing us the animals she saw!!

SNACK TIME!


 Polar Bears are REALLY tall!

 Our little Family!

 Attempting to pet the goats... she wasn't a fan!

 She adores her Daddy!



The next day, we went to SEA WORLD!

 We started out by checking out the Shamu Show!



 Watching closely to see the Whales!


We ate way too much ice cream (totally worth it), went hiking, played on the beach and headed to the pool! We are excited to head back to San Diego in July (hopefully Hadley will be more fond of the sand, seeing as we will be camping on the beach for an entire week!) 
We had a blast on our trip! and had an unforgettable March!!! 

1 comment:

  1. Thank you thank you for putting a picture where i don't look ginormous! I was looking through all of ours and they arent exactly flattering! :) What a fun trip we had with you guys!! <3

    ReplyDelete