Friday, July 20, 2012

California Vacay!

We had an absolute BLAST in California this summer! We got to be there for an entire week, it was lovely! The weather was beautiful and we had fun with friends and family!
 





Did I mention we were camping for a week on the beach?! It was so fun and nice to have a toy hauler!

Kade met his best friend at the Oceanside Streetfair!


Kade & Kylee made a couple extra spending $$ by dancing in front of the entire crowd! It was A.M.A.Z.I.N.G.

Loved meeting up with our friends (who happened to be in Cali at the same time) for a delicious breakfast!


Hadley Loves Gracie Girl!

And she loves the Ocean!
We had so much fun biking, jogging, laying out in the sand, and playing in the ocean! We went on an all day bike ride one of the day's to Coronado and it was probably my favorite part of our vacay! That and the CRAZY floods we hit on the way home (yes - we went around the highway signs saying that the road was closed - that's what diesel's are made for!) Sometime maybe I'll add my photos from Instagram - they are much more detailed... But first I need to catch up on the rest of our summer vacations and happenings!

1 comment:

  1. You updated your blog!! Yay!! I love Hadley in her little straw hat! She is the cutest!!! Looks like you guys had a blast.

    ReplyDelete