Friday, January 28, 2011

Christmas 2010!!

Alright! I have procrastinated my blog for too long... So here are a ton of pictures from our Christmas! We are very blessed to have both our families here in town, we had a blast with all of them during the holidays!

First we started out having our annual Pajama Party at the Larsen's. They always pick out the cutest Christmas PJ's for everyone!

Just us girls!
And of course the boys!
Hadley and Kambri had matching tutu's on their PJ's. They are adorable!
Aunt Merelips and Hadley girl! I love how Hadley is looking at Meredith!
Parker just loves Hadley! This is on Christmas Eve at Mimi's house. She is so sweet to have everyone over. It was a blast! I love Hadley's little socks. Grandma Julie bought those for her, they are so cute!!
Christmas Morning as a family! Mike surprised me and bought me a camera! He is the best husband ever!! Not just for the camera, but for being so sweet and thoughtful. He is a hard worker and so positive. I love how he is so strong in the gospel and has a very strong testimony. He is absolutely amazing!!
Mikey Boy! I love his hair in this pic!
Hadley girl sleeping through our present opening.
We must be so exciting!
Not even tummy time could wake her up!
Next, we headed over to my parents for our Christmas Brunch! I absolutely love this brunch and look forward to it every Christmas. My mom always makes the best food ever! Here is Aunt Kylee with Hadley. Hadley sure loves her aunts!!
We both got cameras! And Aunt Kori recently announced she is having a boy! We are so excited to meet her little guy!
Shay got a puppy for Christmas. This is her opening her gift certificate for one that Tyler and Kori gave her. It was awesome! Now all she needs to do is talk my parents into letting her keep it! One of the funniest moments that day, my mom's face when Shay opened her present!
Yeah!! My parents got me a baby jogger. It's sweet! You can use it as a jogger or as a bike trailer! Woo Hoo!
Hadley is so cute! I know she's my child and I am supposed to think that, but really she is the cutest!! She sure loves her Grandma!
Grandma got Hadley a cute activity toy that looks really fun to play with!
Hadley sleeping away in Uncle Tyler's arms. Funny enough, we were all upstairs playing the Kinect. It's like the Wii, but way cooler for xBox. You don't need to hold any controllers, it senses your movement by camera. It was very noisy, but that's what Hadley loves... Noise!
Next we headed over to Mimi and Grandpa Larsen's. We had so much fun talking to Uncle Trevor and spending time together. Mike got a sweet gun and I got a Cricut!! It was an awesome day!

Parker came to greet Hadley!
Uncle Steve and Hadley in her cute Christmas outfit Grandma Julie bought. It sure was fun to have a Christmas outfit to dress her in!
Parker man and his drinks! Mike captured this classic moment!
Everyone got to talk to Trevor! He is doing great on his mission in Florida. Here is Mikey saying Hi to him. Trevor is such a great kid, we sure miss him but are grateful he is doing the Lord's work and being such a focused and awesome missionary!
Mike also captured this picture of Parker, it is so cute I had to post it!
She is so fun to cuddle!
Hadley Girl and her Momma!
And she is out! What an eventful day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment