Thursday, January 6, 2011

In the days since....

Well I know I am way behind on blogging, but I still wanted to post these cute pics from the days since Hadley girl arrived! She has been so fun to have around and Mike and I are thrilled she chose us as her parents. She has such an adorable personality and we love her so so much!

Isn't he just the cutest daddy!
I absolutely love these boots!
Daddy and his little princess holding hands!
Hadley joined us right before Mike and I celebrated our 1 year anniversary!
Since Hadley was only 5 days old, we celebrated our anniversary with a delicious dinner that Mikey made for us! We had yummy steak fajitas with rice and beans. We even made horchata and had the good stuff Coca-Cola made with real sugar from Mexico. Happy 1 Year Mikey! I love you so much and am so grateful you are my husband for eternity. We make a great family and I know that is because of your amazing character! You are my strength!
Getting ready for Bed!
Hadley loves to joke and tease like her daddy. She is learning very young. She thought she'd poop and pee on Grandma right in the middle of her diaper change. She knew that mommy did the same thing to Grandma when mommy was a newborn. It was pretty funny and we definitely all laughed Hadley!
Hadley girl does loves her Grandma!!
And she also loves loves her hands! They are always in her face! Actually, in the womb I always had this funny feeling and I couldn't quite describe it until she arrived and has had her hands in her face since then. I could feel her with her hands in her face and she would move her fingers around. It's fun to think that's what I was feeling! She still loves her hands up next to her face like she did in the womb!
And hates her hat in her face! She is so funny! She will scream incredibly loud if her hat falls down to far. The second I move it, she stops instantly. This girl makes me laugh!
I can't help but smile when I see this adorable face!
And this adorable flower butt! I love it!
We sure love Hadley and have so much fun getting to know her sweet spirit and cute personality!

1 comment:

  1. Ah, Lindsay, she is just darling!! I can't believe I haven't met her yet! Congrats again, you have a beautiful family!

    ReplyDelete