Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Happy March!!

Happy March everyone!! Yesterday, I realized I have yet again neglected my blog... But then I thought "How sad, I haven't taken any pictures of Hadley pretty much the entire month of February!" I decided to attempt to make a blog post out of the few pictures that I did have and was surprised when I had a ton! So here are 28 pictures to recap the 28 days of February. What a fun month we had, we are loving life and Hadley girl is getting so big so fast! We had lots of family fun and excitement!


First off, baby Gunnar was born! Congrats Tanner and Merelips, he is the cutest!!
Look how little and sweet he is!
Uncle Mikey and that handsome little guy!
He is so precious!!

Wow, Hadley looks huge compared to Gunnar! After we came back from the hospital, we were shocked to think she feels huge compared to baby G!
And check out those long legs! She is her daddy's daughter! And I love that ruffle bum!
She found her hands and loves to eat them for a snack!
Hadley was deep in thought as dad was BBQing out back!
This one is a little fuzzy, but had to post it! Hadley is not too sure what she thinks about kisses, yet.
I just want to eat those cheeks!
Hadley is officially a "big" girl! She has to be held like a big girl or she'll let you have it! Here she is watching a little TV with daddy. She was in heaven and definitely felt like a big girl!
"Oh No! It's too scary!!"
"What has happened?!"
All is better, we took her bow off! Haha - Uncle Tyler always jokes when Hadley cries and says, "It's the bow, I'm telling ya!"
Our Valentines Celebration! Hadley girl got to dress up and wear her pink tutu as we made the rounds to the cousins' houses
To deliver our Valentine cookies we made for them! We sure had fun!
Mimi and Hadley girl!
By the time we got to Parker's house, she was conked out! Parker was already asleep too, but had fun seeing Aunt Erin & Uncle Steve.
At last home in bed, finally!
We celebrated Grandpa Larsen and McKay's birthday! McKay turned the big 16!! He is going to EVIT in the construction program and is loving it!
Daddy and Hadley watching McKay open up his presents!
Parker's in the middle of eating some ice cream for dessert!
He has some hilarious facial expressions! I love it!
Close up of Hadley in her cute zebra sweater! We sure love it!
She always has loved her hands, but lately she can't sleep without them touching her head!
Getting ready to roll!
On President's Day we had fun going up a bit past Four Peaks with some friends for the day. We cooked some steaks and roasted some starbursts! We thought it would be cold since it had rained all weekend, but boy we were almost sweating! I even got a little sun! And this is the only picture we took. We remembered at the end when Hadley was all strapped in, but hey at least we got one!

4 comments:

  1. My cute little niece! I love the pics of her in her big bows!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe how big she is! She is looking more and more like you! I can't wait till we have a girl so we can dress her in so many cute clothes and huge bows! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What the?! How did I miss this post??? Such cute pictures! I can't believe how big hadley is getting! They sure grow up fast! I especially loved the picture of her "deep in thought" watching your dad BBQ! That one made me laugh! She is just too cute for words! Cute post Linds! Hope you are having a wonderful birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love her Valentine's Day outfit! You almost can't see her amongst all the bows, ruffles and tulle! Love it!!

    ReplyDelete