Thursday, March 17, 2011

Our Spring Break before Spring Break!!

Well last week was one of the best weeks ever!! My brother (well pretty much my brother) and his wife came into town. So we had fun hanging out with them! It was an enjoyable week and we got to see Mike so much!! We had fun spending time together and with family and living the dream!

Kambri & Hadley at Kambri's 5th Birthday Party!
Coby, KaeDawn, and Braxton!
Braxton had fun at Freestone Park! He had to wear his cowboy hat everywhere, so cute!
Me and Hadley girl!
This is what Hadley did most of the time, took a nap!















This was crazy, we saw a bird catch a fish! And then eat it! You can see the fishy in its mouth!

Braxton liked to feed the ducks (whole bagels!)
Uncle Mikey and Brax on the Merry-Go-Round
Hadley girl got a little sun!
Such a beautiful day!
Our little family!
Mikey bought me a sweet camera for my birthday! I love it!!!!
Baby Hudson came the next day on March 9! He is such a sweetheart and so adorable!!
And little Hadley girl! She is growing up so fast and is so big! We sure love her and her little personality!

1 comment:

  1. I super jealous of you and your awesome camera. I'm still trying to convince Chase that it's a good investment!

    You need to post pictures of Hadley Girl riding the quads!

    ReplyDelete