Friday, January 20, 2012

A Look at 2011!

Wow, crazy to think January of 2012 is almost over! I remember as a kid, that 2012 sounded so far away and here we are!! We had a great 2011 and are planning on having an even better 2012! Here's a look at some of the things that happened in 2011...

 This was actually 2010, Hadley girl was a week old. But it's so fun to see how much she has grown from just last year!


 3 month photos!

 Park day with daddy!

 Mike's summer project while interning with Arizona West up in Heber, AZ. It is a youth camp for the LDS church.

 Fourth of July time!

 6 month photos!

 Visiting our favorite place, COLORADO!!

 Hadley loved the Colorado twigs, they were tasty!

 Seriously this is heaven on earth, I love this place!

 Hadley's 1st Disneyland trip! She loved it!

 I got to go see Taylor Swift's Speak Now Concert with my Mom, Kylee, & Shay - Thanks Mom!

 I love her, she is cute and a good role model for girls!

 9 months!



 Christmas time! She loved her 4X4 truck. Plays with it everyday. No joke!

 Learned to walk and loves her baby!

We loved 2011 and are loving 2012!! 

1 comment:

  1. I don't know how I missed this post! So cute! What a great year! Hadley is such a cutie pie and is growing up so fast it seems like!

    ReplyDelete