Wednesday, January 18, 2012

New Years Celebration!

Okay Okay I know I'm 18 days late on posting this, but I've been busy keeping up with my goals for this year! Yay me! For the new year we went up north with Steve and Erin and their adorable little boys! We had a blast and cooked delicious food! We both love cooking and love good food, so it was so fun to lounge, play, and eat!

 Hudson and Hadley all bundled up ready to go on a quad ride!

 My little marshmallow!

 She's ready!

 Look how cute they look! Hudson borrowed one of Hadley's beanies because his was in Parker's room and he was napping! (that's why it's pink)

 She loves her older cousin, Parker!

 I love it!

 This was back home at our house. 

 Haha I love how Hadley is concerned she might not get on the back in time!

She loves standing up in the back of her truck while someone drives her around!

We had a blast in Snowflake and love playing with Parker and Hudson!!

1 comment:

  1. We had such a great time with you guys! It was honestly the perfect getaway. So chill and relaxing. It's so fun to see our kids play together! Got to love cousins! Cute post Lindsay!

    ReplyDelete