Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Bumbo Baby!!

Well this post is a little overdue, but anyways... Hadley girl has a Bumbo! The best invention out there, I tell you! We captured her first "real" adventure sitting in the Bumbo on her own and this is what she thought...!

Um I'm not quite sure about this Mom, are you sure this is okay??

Oh, yeah you're right Mom, I love this thing! Wow, I'm such a big girl!!

I can see outside finally and I certainly have a much better view from up here!

Yes Mom...? I'm busy being a big girl and enjoying the scenery!

Okay, I'll pose for the camera! I know I'm so cute and getting to be such a big girl!!

4 comments:

  1. SO cute! Parker loved the bumbo! They want to see whats going on! ha ha! Loved the pictures! She's such a doll face... seriously!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh man how stinkin cute is that smile of hers!! I just love her!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It seriously is the BEST invention ever! Enjoy the bumbo while you can! Oakley loved it, but now he wants to grab everything and reaches till he just POPS out!

    ReplyDelete