Friday, April 8, 2011

Rice Rice Baby

Haha I know the title of this post is just a tad dorky... But I couldn't help it! (plus Mike & I danced to Ice Ice Baby at Prom so it brings great memories back) Well Hadley turned 4 months old a week or so ago and so it was time for Rice Cereal! Yeah!! Well I wasn't sure if she'd like it or hate it, but the only way to find out is to try it! Well we captured this precious moment so what do you think loved it or hated it....??


Hadley's first taste of cereal...

Yup, she LOVES it!!

She had that spoon thing down by her 2nd bite!! I know she's my child, catches on quick!

I couldn't feed it to her fast enough, so she thought she'd help!

She recently took up gagging herself with her 2 fingers...! But she does manage to not gag up any of her cereal, she loves it too much!

And there you have it, Hadley is a cereal lover! Probably will be addicted forever, seeing as that was her mommy's #1 craving while she was baking away in her momma's tummy!

1 comment:

  1. I love that you got a shot of her gagging herself. She has the best personality!

    ReplyDelete