Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Easter Weekend!

We had a very fun Easter weekend!

It started off with Breakfast with my family on Friday morning...


Kylee and Hadley girl!



Shay holding Hadley at the restaurant, Hadley loves her sippy cup!



Our basket full of goodies!




Hadley playing with one of her new toys! While I was trying to snap the picture, Uncle Tyler "attempted" to give Hadley a piece of chocolate! Everyone was laughing at me because I didn't even notice! Haha what a great photographer I am!




Grandma and Hadley! Hadley loves her new toy!




Next up, Hadley and I went to Aunt Meredith's to dye some Easter Eggs! This was the treat Hadley made for her cousins! It's hard to tell, but they were Rice Krispie Treats shaped in an egg with M&M's inside! We got the idea off a commercial, it was lots of fun! We had good time dying eggs with everyone! Then on Saturday we went to the Larsens for a BBQ and had a hunt to find our baskets!




Hadley girl in her Easter outfit just after church!




She loves to pose for the camera! I didn't get a great shot of her whole dress because I made the mistake of taking pictures after church, after she accidently broke her headband! And for the record she didn't break it because she doesn't like them, she loves headbands (just in case daddy and Uncle Tyler were wondering...HaHa!)




Next up, Easter dinner and a hunt for the kids at my Grandma's house. The cousins had fun finding all of the eggs!



Jaxon really got into it!




Skylar and Ana had fun together! Shay was nice enough to help them!






Skylar was also a good cousin and helped Nicholas find some of her eggs that she re-hid for him to find!



Hadley loved watching all the excitement! It sure was a fun Easter weekend!


2 comments:

  1. Looks like such a fun and beautiful Easter!! Hadley sure is a cutie!! ;0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hadley is so beautiful, just like her mommy! I love all her bows too!

    ReplyDelete