Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Miss Independent!!

Lately Hadley girl has become even more independent! When she eats "big girl" food, she has decided she needs to do it herself, or if I am allowed to feed her, she has to help! So we came up with this brilliant plan to give Hadley her own spoon and then I feed her with a different one. That way she is "feeding herself". She is actually really coordinated and was great at getting her spoon in her mouth! Here's how it went...!









It was going good, until her gag reflex kicked in....















Take the spoon Mom, I've had enough! Luckily, when we tried again she learned her limits and is back to enjoying feeding herself!! Haha she is such a cutie and we sure love her!!

2 comments:

  1. What a big girl!! Looks like you guys are having lots of fun:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my I love these pics... babies are so precious!! What a gift!

    ReplyDelete